Paul Bennett, one of the commenters in this blog, offers language advice to the readers of his website. There is a wealth of information in his Quick Language Guide for Writers, and of particular interest there is his section called Snares in pairs.
- Join us for the 11th Bridging the Unbridgeable Lunch Lecture, the topic on the 28 May is Croatian orthography wp.me/p1PkG7-2b0 1 week ago
- RT @The_Moki: #Fundilymundily the language of the UK general election 2015: wp.me/p1PkG7-2aI via @usageguides 1 week ago
- We are looking for a copy of Rosaline Masson's Use and Abuse of English. If you're able to help, let us know! wp.me/p1PkG7-2aD 2 weeks ago
- Language advice is historically found also in etiquette books. Read all about it in the feature by Paul Nance goo.gl/3u3ux5 2 weeks ago
- RT @The_Moki: Between You and Me: Confessions of a Comma Queen - a look inside of a punctuation usage guide wp.me/p1PkG7-29Y via @usa… 3 weeks ago