Paul Bennett, one of the commenters in this blog, offers language advice to the readers of his website. There is a wealth of information in his Quick Language Guide for Writers, and of particular interest there is his section called Snares in pairs.
- RT @The_Moki: Between You and Me: Confessions of a Comma Queen - a look inside of a punctuation usage guide wp.me/p1PkG7-29Y via @usa… 6 days ago
- Happy English Grammar Day! We challenge you to make it a Correct-Your-English Language Day. Read all about it: goo.gl/Z3fjRd 1 week ago
- New blog post: Where does the term "usage guide" come from? wp.me/p1PkG7-291 1 week ago
- Does anyone know more about the authorship of Vulgarities of Speech Corrected? wp.me/p1PkG7-27d @worldcatorg 3 weeks ago
- From our blog: Let us have Correct English, even if it is for one day only, 23 April #EnglishLanguageDay wp.me/p1PkG7-270 3 weeks ago