Paul Bennett, one of the commenters in this blog, offers language advice to the readers of his website. There is a wealth of information in his Quick Language Guide for Writers, and of particular interest there is his section called Snares in pairs.
- From the blog: Muphry’s Law and other mistakes prescriptivists make: wp.me/p1PkG7-2cx 3 days ago
- New publication by Tieken and Kostadinova on 'have went' just out! Check the details of the publication on the blog: wp.me/p1PkG7-2ct 4 days ago
- "Go slow" or "Go slowly"? What do you think of flat adverbs? Share your views in this survey: wp.me/p1PkG7-2cp #grammar #English 1 week ago
- When grammar pedants get it wrong or Muphry's Law: no criticism of other people’s grammar is free of mistakes twitter.com/PaulGNance/sta… 1 week ago
- Newest from the blog, Michael Gove and grammar rules twitter.com/CarmenEbner/st… 1 month ago