We have just launched the Facebook page of the project. Follow the link on the right to visit the page and feel free like us and join our new community of friends to help bridge the unbridgeable!
- Join us for our new Lunch Lecture series on Digital Humanities this Thursday! @LUCL_Leiden @LeidenHum http://t.co/ozpsy97CSP 2 days ago
- RT @PaulGNance: @usageguides 1956 New Yorker cartoon on hypercorrection #language #prescriptivism http://t.co/8D8u8F5CyP 2 days ago
- Who is Kay Sayce, the author of What not to write? If you have any information, do let us know! wp.me/p1PkG7-2dI 1 week ago
- RT @PaulGNance: @usageguides "Dear Pedants: Your Fave Grammar Rule is Probably Fake" daily.jstor.org/grammar-rule-i… 1 week ago
- Bryson in Hungary and China: wp.me/p1PkG7-2dC 1 week ago