We have just launched the Facebook page of the project. Follow the link on the right to visit the page and feel free like us and join our new community of friends to help bridge the unbridgeable!
- Fowler’s Modern English Usage: new but not New wp.me/p1PkG7-22v 2 days ago
- When does @Microsoft Word get its style and grammar advice from? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/25/fra… #usage2015 #considerrevising 3 days ago
- Is it part of #dutchculture to write a letter about language to the editor of a newspaper? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/24/a-d… #usage2015 4 days ago
- Is "onto" a word? Simon Heffer says "no". What do we say? Read it in the latest post on our blog! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/23/ont… 6 days ago
- Did I just walk into or in to a lamp post? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/20/int… #crowdscience 1 week ago