We have just launched the Facebook page of the project. Follow the link on the right to visit the page and feel free like us and join our new community of friends to help bridge the unbridgeable!
- Join us for the 11th Bridging the Unbridgeable Lunch Lecture, the topic on the 28 May is Croatian orthography wp.me/p1PkG7-2b0 1 week ago
- RT @The_Moki: #Fundilymundily the language of the UK general election 2015: wp.me/p1PkG7-2aI via @usageguides 1 week ago
- We are looking for a copy of Rosaline Masson's Use and Abuse of English. If you're able to help, let us know! wp.me/p1PkG7-2aD 2 weeks ago
- Language advice is historically found also in etiquette books. Read all about it in the feature by Paul Nance goo.gl/3u3ux5 2 weeks ago
- RT @The_Moki: Between You and Me: Confessions of a Comma Queen - a look inside of a punctuation usage guide wp.me/p1PkG7-29Y via @usa… 3 weeks ago