We have just launched the Facebook page of the project. Follow the link on the right to visit the page and feel free like us and join our new community of friends to help bridge the unbridgeable!
- 7 Questions to @JohnHMcWhorter . In 6 & 7 he discusses perceptions of nonstandard varieties & the Oxford comma goo.gl/vVXyi5 1 day ago
- New blog post on customer reviews of usage guides: Taggart vs. Pinker: and the winner is ...: wp.me/p1PkG7-2eW 6 days ago
- Stevens Pinker @sapinker on misguided prescriptivism and the success of The Sense of Style twitter.com/PaulGNance/sta… 1 week ago
- Missed Python for Lunch talk by Folgert Karsdorp at our digital humanities lecture series? Check this repository out goo.gl/CcZb4y 1 week ago
- The Guardian piece reveals Wordsworth was bad at punctuation! More fun facts in new book by @davcr Making a Point twitter.com/davcr/status/6… 1 week ago