On this page you can find past and future events that are either organised by the project, or in which our members take part. It also features the language calendar which shows events related to language throughout the year.
- Missed Python for Lunch talk by Folgert Karsdorp at our digital humanities lecture series? Check this repository out goo.gl/CcZb4y 1 day ago
- The Guardian piece reveals Wordsworth was bad at punctuation! More fun facts in new book by @davcr Making a Point twitter.com/davcr/status/6… 3 days ago
- Language change is discussed in these 6 TED talks. Check it out! twitter.com/The_Moki/statu… 5 days ago
- Why prescriptive devices and grammar checkers are misguided! Excellent piece by @sesquiotic twitter.com/sesquiotic/sta… 1 week ago
- Can anyone put us in touch please with Andrew Delahunty, co-author of The Oxford Guide to English Usage? wp.me/p1PkG7-2eO 1 week ago