On this page you can find past and future events that are either organised by the project, or in which our members take part. It also features the language calendar which shows events related to language throughout the year.
- Fowler’s Modern English Usage: new but not New wp.me/p1PkG7-22v 2 days ago
- When does @Microsoft Word get its style and grammar advice from? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/25/fra… #usage2015 #considerrevising 3 days ago
- Is it part of #dutchculture to write a letter about language to the editor of a newspaper? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/24/a-d… #usage2015 4 days ago
- Is "onto" a word? Simon Heffer says "no". What do we say? Read it in the latest post on our blog! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/23/ont… 6 days ago
- Did I just walk into or in to a lamp post? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/20/int… #crowdscience 1 week ago