On this page you can find past and future events that are either organised by the project, or in which our members take part. It also features the language calendar which shows events related to language throughout the year.
- Garner's Language Change Index: some cons goo.gl/AQ7lLA & pros goo.gl/7YjRdw Thanks @PaulGNance twitter.com/PaulGNance/sta… 5 days ago
- Keep your lunch hour on 10 December free. @vikostadin will be presenting Brat: a rapid annotation tool @LUCL_Leiden https://t.co/zw9roazbyi 5 days ago
- Tell us what you think about Microsoft grammar and style checker! twitter.com/JemButterfield… 1 week ago
- Listen to our own @IngridTieken talk about our project in an interview w/ Paul Brians @CommErrorsDaily goo.gl/3rtAu5 1 week ago
- RT @The_Moki: Laura Tresch took us to New Zealand at today's lunch lecture @usageguides authenticating the variety since the 1970s https://… 1 week ago