On this page you can find past and future events that are either organised by the project, or in which our members take part. It also features the language calendar which shows events related to language throughout the year.
- From the blog: Muphry’s Law and other mistakes prescriptivists make: wp.me/p1PkG7-2cx 2 days ago
- New publication by Tieken and Kostadinova on 'have went' just out! Check the details of the publication on the blog: wp.me/p1PkG7-2ct 3 days ago
- "Go slow" or "Go slowly"? What do you think of flat adverbs? Share your views in this survey: wp.me/p1PkG7-2cp #grammar #English 1 week ago
- When grammar pedants get it wrong or Muphry's Law: no criticism of other people’s grammar is free of mistakes twitter.com/PaulGNance/sta… 1 week ago
- Newest from the blog, Michael Gove and grammar rules twitter.com/CarmenEbner/st… 1 month ago