On this page you can find past and future events that are either organised by the project, or in which our members take part. It also features the language calendar which shows events related to language throughout the year.
- Newest from the blog, Michael Gove and grammar rules twitter.com/CarmenEbner/st… 1 week ago
- Literally, too big a fuss about nothing - the latest English Today interactive feature: wp.me/p1PkG7-2bN via @usageguides 2 weeks ago
- The question of the 'missing' second person plural pronoun in English twitter.com/guardian/statu… 4 weeks ago
- From the blog: How many English usage guides are there? Or Garner's "Timeline of Books of Usage": wp.me/p1PkG7-2bF @BryanAGarner 4 weeks ago
- Question for @BryanAGarner: Is "English As She Is Taught", by Caroline LeRow (New York, 1887) a usage guide? wp.me/p1PkG7-2bA 1 month ago