Below, you will find usage poll number 4, with items 16 – 20 from the questionnaire in Mittins et al. (1970).
- When does @Microsoft Word get its style and grammar advice from? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/25/fra… #usage2015 #considerrevising 14 hours ago
- Is it part of #dutchculture to write a letter about language to the editor of a newspaper? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/24/a-d… #usage2015 1 day ago
- Is "onto" a word? Simon Heffer says "no". What do we say? Read it in the latest post on our blog! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/23/ont… 3 days ago
- Did I just walk into or in to a lamp post? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/20/int… #crowdscience 6 days ago
- Is "between you and I" ever acceptable, or is it just "me"? Take the final #usage poll on our blog! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/13/fin… #crowdscience 1 week ago