Below, you will find usage poll number 4, with items 16 – 20 from the questionnaire in Mittins et al. (1970).
- Happy English Grammar Day! We challenge you to make it a Correct-Your-English Language Day. Read all about it: goo.gl/Z3fjRd 1 day ago
- New blog post: Where does the term "usage guide" come from? wp.me/p1PkG7-291 3 days ago
- Does anyone know more about the authorship of Vulgarities of Speech Corrected? wp.me/p1PkG7-27d @worldcatorg 2 weeks ago
- From our blog: Let us have Correct English, even if it is for one day only, 23 April #EnglishLanguageDay wp.me/p1PkG7-270 2 weeks ago
- A fuss about the octopus: blog post by Inge Otto announcing our newest feature in English Today @CambUP_LangLing ow.ly/Li1PE 2 weeks ago