Some of the posts contain brief polls as well, as we are interested in your feedback on the usage questions discussed there. See those in starting a sentence with and, could of, hopefully, ain’t and adverbial likely for this, as well as the one on Amy Winehouse (on have went). And here is the latest one: Could or couldn’t you care less? Show us that you care!
- Join us for our new Lunch Lecture series on Digital Humanities this Thursday! @LUCL_Leiden @LeidenHum http://t.co/ozpsy97CSP 2 days ago
- RT @PaulGNance: @usageguides 1956 New Yorker cartoon on hypercorrection #language #prescriptivism http://t.co/8D8u8F5CyP 2 days ago
- Who is Kay Sayce, the author of What not to write? If you have any information, do let us know! wp.me/p1PkG7-2dI 1 week ago
- RT @PaulGNance: @usageguides "Dear Pedants: Your Fave Grammar Rule is Probably Fake" daily.jstor.org/grammar-rule-i… 1 week ago
- Bryson in Hungary and China: wp.me/p1PkG7-2dC 1 week ago