Some of the posts contain brief polls as well, as we are interested in your feedback on the usage questions discussed there. See those in starting a sentence with and, could of, hopefully, ain’t and adverbial likely for this, as well as the one on Amy Winehouse (on have went). And here is the latest one: Could or couldn’t you care less? Show us that you care!
- From the blog: Muphry’s Law and other mistakes prescriptivists make: wp.me/p1PkG7-2cx 11 hours ago
- New publication by Tieken and Kostadinova on 'have went' just out! Check the details of the publication on the blog: wp.me/p1PkG7-2ct 1 day ago
- "Go slow" or "Go slowly"? What do you think of flat adverbs? Share your views in this survey: wp.me/p1PkG7-2cp #grammar #English 1 week ago
- When grammar pedants get it wrong or Muphry's Law: no criticism of other people’s grammar is free of mistakes twitter.com/PaulGNance/sta… 1 week ago
- Newest from the blog, Michael Gove and grammar rules twitter.com/CarmenEbner/st… 1 month ago