Some of the posts contain brief polls as well, as we are interested in your feedback on the usage questions discussed there. See those in starting a sentence with and, could of, hopefully, ain’t and adverbial likely for this, as well as the one on Amy Winehouse (on have went). And here is the latest one: Could or couldn’t you care less? Show us that you care!
- Does anyone know more about the authorship of Vulgarities of Speech Corrected? wp.me/p1PkG7-27d @worldcatorg 1 week ago
- From our blog: Let us have Correct English, even if it is for one day only, 23 April #EnglishLanguageDay wp.me/p1PkG7-270 1 week ago
- A fuss about the octopus: blog post by Inge Otto announcing our newest feature in English Today @CambUP_LangLing ow.ly/Li1PE 1 week ago
- Thumbs up for IKEA! The usage of singular 'they' wp.me/p1PkG7-26K @GretchenAMcC 1 week ago
- Join us for our 10th Lunch Lecture on the diachronic development of to-contractions in American English goo.gl/OYPN35 @LUCL_Leiden 2 weeks ago