Some of the posts contain brief polls as well, as we are interested in your feedback on the usage questions discussed there. See those in starting a sentence with and, could of, hopefully, ain’t and adverbial likely for this, as well as the one on Amy Winehouse (on have went). And here is the latest one: Could or couldn’t you care less? Show us that you care!
- Fowler’s Modern English Usage: new but not New wp.me/p1PkG7-22v 3 days ago
- When does @Microsoft Word get its style and grammar advice from? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/25/fra… #usage2015 #considerrevising 4 days ago
- Is it part of #dutchculture to write a letter about language to the editor of a newspaper? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/24/a-d… #usage2015 5 days ago
- Is "onto" a word? Simon Heffer says "no". What do we say? Read it in the latest post on our blog! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/23/ont… 1 week ago
- Did I just walk into or in to a lamp post? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2015/03/20/int… #crowdscience 1 week ago