This is the third usage poll: items 11 – 15 from Attitudes to English Usage (1970). As before, we will be very grateful for your feedback.
- From the blog: Muphry’s Law and other mistakes prescriptivists make: wp.me/p1PkG7-2cx 20 hours ago
- New publication by Tieken and Kostadinova on 'have went' just out! Check the details of the publication on the blog: wp.me/p1PkG7-2ct 1 day ago
- "Go slow" or "Go slowly"? What do you think of flat adverbs? Share your views in this survey: wp.me/p1PkG7-2cp #grammar #English 1 week ago
- When grammar pedants get it wrong or Muphry's Law: no criticism of other people’s grammar is free of mistakes twitter.com/PaulGNance/sta… 1 week ago
- Newest from the blog, Michael Gove and grammar rules twitter.com/CarmenEbner/st… 1 month ago