This is the third usage poll: items 11 – 15 from Attitudes to English Usage (1970). As before, we will be very grateful for your feedback.
- Newest from the blog, Michael Gove and grammar rules twitter.com/CarmenEbner/st… 1 week ago
- Literally, too big a fuss about nothing - the latest English Today interactive feature: wp.me/p1PkG7-2bN via @usageguides 2 weeks ago
- The question of the 'missing' second person plural pronoun in English twitter.com/guardian/statu… 3 weeks ago
- From the blog: How many English usage guides are there? Or Garner's "Timeline of Books of Usage": wp.me/p1PkG7-2bF @BryanAGarner 3 weeks ago
- Question for @BryanAGarner: Is "English As She Is Taught", by Caroline LeRow (New York, 1887) a usage guide? wp.me/p1PkG7-2bA 4 weeks ago