On this page you can find past and future events that are either organised by the project, or in which our members take part. It also features the language calendar which shows events related to language throughout the year.
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 1 week ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 1 week ago
- Only 35? Another list on writing dos and donts bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/06/onl… 2 weeks ago
- New from the blog -- Pullum: "Strunk simply doesn’t bother to look" by @CarmenEbner goo.gl/0tkJBu 3 weeks ago
- Can pedant be a verb? The Guardian says yes theguardian.com/science/brain-… 3 weeks ago