On this page you can find past and future events that are either organised by the project, or in which our members take part. It also features the language calendar which shows events related to language throughout the year.
- Journal of Multilingual&Multicultural Development just out includes papers from Attitudes to Prescriptivism workshop twitter.com/improrobin/sta… 16 hours ago
- RT @StanCarey: Linguistic diversity should be celebrated, not suppressed. My @guardianopinion article on policing students' speech: https:/… 1 day ago
- A post on current prescriptivism in French from @f_moncomble Well worth a read! twitter.com/f_moncomble/st… 2 days ago
- RT @f_moncomble: Are people more accepting of “deviant” English usages now than in the ’70s? wp.me/p1PkG7-2nX via @usageguides 3 days ago
- Our latest interactive feature in English Today: Usage advice online goo.gl/cov44Y 3 days ago