On this page you can find past and future events that are either organised by the project, or in which our members take part. It also features the language calendar which shows events related to language throughout the year.
- New from the blog: 500 Mistakes of Daily Occurrence online bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/?p=9392 1 week ago
- Proceedings from the Leiden Prescriptivism Conference soon out: Prescription and Tradition in Language. goo.gl/si06Al 3 weeks ago
- RT @JezzB2: THAT "like". Attitude survey results here. The "new" <i>like</I> and non-native speakers of English bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/08/17/the… via… 1 month ago
- RT @LeidenHum: .@IngridTieken vertelt over blog Bridging the Unbridgeable: bit.ly/2aU5bex @usageguides https://t.co/frPpTfOvWW 1 month ago
- English Today just out with our latest contribution: "The Internet's (New) Usage Problems" by Hielke Vriesendorp goo.gl/YlXfjb 1 month ago