From time to time, we like to discuss topics in a little more depth than is possible in a blog post – which we like to keep short and to the point. We will post these longer pieces on this page; we call them features. These features do not always need to be of the same kind or in the same exact format. We have laid them out as a single column for distraction-free reading. They can be a longer book review, an exposé on a public discussion, or an essay arguing a point. If you like to write a feature for us, get in touch!
- RT @f_moncomble: 2 undergrads of mine are conducting a survey on gender-neutral pronouns in English. Resps &/or RTs much appreciated! https… 5 days ago
- Congratulations, Paul Brians! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/02/28/con… 3 weeks ago
- Can someone perhaps help us get in touch with Angela Burt, the author of The A to Z of Correct English? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/02/24/ang… 3 weeks ago
- Our closing symposium mentioned in The Pedant @OliverKamm & why it's okay to split infinitives goo.gl/KTAFoA 1 month ago
- A Christmas wish goo.gl/gom6js 3 months ago