From time to time, we like to discuss topics in a little more depth than is possible in a blog post – which we like to keep short and to the point. We will post these longer pieces on this page; we call them features. These features do not always need to be of the same kind or in the same exact format. We have laid them out as a single column for distraction-free reading. They can be a longer book review, an exposé on a public discussion, or an essay arguing a point. If you like to write a feature for us, get in touch!
- Congrats Dr Beau from #cl2017bham @beauspeakswell https://t.co/PV6a73pZbs 3 years ago
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 3 years ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 3 years ago
- Only 35? Another list on writing dos and donts bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/06/onl… 3 years ago
- New from the blog -- Pullum: "Strunk simply doesn’t bother to look" by @CarmenEbner goo.gl/0tkJBu 3 years ago