From time to time, we like to discuss topics in a little more depth than is possible in a blog post – which we like to keep short and to the point. We will post these longer pieces on this page; we call them features. These features do not always need to be of the same kind or in the same exact format. We have laid them out as a single column for distraction-free reading. They can be a longer book review, an exposé on a public discussion, or an essay arguing a point. If you like to write a feature for us, get in touch!
- Our closing symposium mentioned in The Pedant @OliverKamm & why it's okay to split infinitives goo.gl/KTAFoA 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas wish goo.gl/gom6js 2 months ago
- Call for papers on standardisation in the electronic journal E-rea goo.gl/GvsgeK 2 months ago
- Life after HUGE? Absolutely! Thanks to all the speakers for their wonderful talks once again! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/12/12/lif… #AFTERHUGE 2 months ago
- Final talk by @IngridTieken on building an online community as part of BtU project #AFTERHUGE https://t.co/yTZXCneUhT 2 months ago