Bridging the Unbridgeable also has its very own YouTube channel. In a series of videos, Robin Straaijer provides you with an insight into how the HUGE database has been compiled. Go to the project’s channel on YouTube to check them out and don’t forget to subscribe!
- Lowth on the cover robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/30/low… 4 weeks ago
- Letters by Lowth auctioned at Sotheby robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/09/let… 1 month ago
- Congrats Dr Beau from #cl2017bham @beauspeakswell https://t.co/PV6a73pZbs 3 years ago
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 3 years ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 3 years ago