Bridging the Unbridgeable also has its very own YouTube channel. In a series of videos, Robin Straaijer provides you with an insight into how the HUGE database has been compiled. Go to the project’s channel on YouTube to check them out and don’t forget to subscribe!
- Linguist List's review of Bryan Garner (2016) bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/21/bry… 6 days ago
- RT @CarmenEbner: Prescriptive Attitudes to English Usage - Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Linguistics linguistics.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/a… 1 week ago
- Grammar Badgers bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/11/gra… via @usageguides 2 weeks ago
- Microsoft Word, or: what is wrong with prescriptivism? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/09/mic… via @usageguides 2 weeks ago
- How many d's in Grand(d)ad? No riddle bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/01/how… via @usageguides 3 weeks ago