Below, you will find usage poll number 4, with items 16 – 20 from the questionnaire in Mittins et al. (1970).
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 6 days ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 1 week ago
- Only 35? Another list on writing dos and donts bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/06/onl… 2 weeks ago
- New from the blog -- Pullum: "Strunk simply doesn’t bother to look" by @CarmenEbner goo.gl/0tkJBu 2 weeks ago
- Can pedant be a verb? The Guardian says yes theguardian.com/science/brain-… 3 weeks ago