The HUGE manual includes sample questions to practice using the database, and we prepared additional questions for users to learn to work with the database. But it turned out that this was not enough, and that simpler instructions were needed, in effect a kind of “HUGE for dummies” guide. So here goes! The dummy guide won’t be ready all at once, look at it as work in process. We welcome comments and further suggestions, so we can improve the self-help manual as we go along.
- Congrats Dr Beau from #cl2017bham @beauspeakswell https://t.co/PV6a73pZbs 3 years ago
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 3 years ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 3 years ago
- Only 35? Another list on writing dos and donts bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/06/onl… 3 years ago
- New from the blog -- Pullum: "Strunk simply doesn’t bother to look" by @CarmenEbner goo.gl/0tkJBu 3 years ago