The HUGE manual includes sample questions to practice using the database, and we prepared additional questions for users to learn to work with the database. But it turned out that this was not enough, and that simpler instructions were needed, in effect a kind of “HUGE for dummies” guide. So here goes! The dummy guide won’t be ready all at once, look at it as work in process. We welcome comments and further suggestions, so we can improve the self-help manual as we go along.
- RT @f_moncomble: 2 undergrads of mine are conducting a survey on gender-neutral pronouns in English. Resps &/or RTs much appreciated! https… 1 week ago
- Congratulations, Paul Brians! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/02/28/con… 3 weeks ago
- Can someone perhaps help us get in touch with Angela Burt, the author of The A to Z of Correct English? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/02/24/ang… 3 weeks ago
- Our closing symposium mentioned in The Pedant @OliverKamm & why it's okay to split infinitives goo.gl/KTAFoA 2 months ago
- A Christmas wish goo.gl/gom6js 3 months ago