The HUGE manual includes sample questions to practice using the database, and we prepared additional questions for users to learn to work with the database. But it turned out that this was not enough, and that simpler instructions were needed, in effect a kind of “HUGE for dummies” guide. So here goes! The dummy guide won’t be ready all at once, look at it as work in process. We welcome comments and further suggestions, so we can improve the self-help manual as we go along.
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 1 week ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 1 week ago
- Only 35? Another list on writing dos and donts bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/06/onl… 2 weeks ago
- New from the blog -- Pullum: "Strunk simply doesn’t bother to look" by @CarmenEbner goo.gl/0tkJBu 3 weeks ago
- Can pedant be a verb? The Guardian says yes theguardian.com/science/brain-… 3 weeks ago