The HUGE manual includes sample questions to practice using the database, and we prepared additional questions for users to learn to work with the database. But it turned out that this was not enough, and that simpler instructions were needed, in effect a kind of “HUGE for dummies” guide. So here goes! The dummy guide won’t be ready all at once, look at it as work in process. We welcome comments and further suggestions, so we can improve the self-help manual as we go along.
- Our closing symposium mentioned in The Pedant @OliverKamm & why it's okay to split infinitives goo.gl/KTAFoA 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas wish goo.gl/gom6js 2 months ago
- Call for papers on standardisation in the electronic journal E-rea goo.gl/GvsgeK 2 months ago
- Life after HUGE? Absolutely! Thanks to all the speakers for their wonderful talks once again! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/12/12/lif… #AFTERHUGE 2 months ago
- Final talk by @IngridTieken on building an online community as part of BtU project #AFTERHUGE https://t.co/yTZXCneUhT 2 months ago