If you wondered what happened to the 5th Usage Poll, with items 21 to 25 from Mittins et al. (1970): it hasn’t been up yet. We are temporarily skipping these items because Ingrid Tieken needs input for a paper she is planning to present at the SENSE symposium on 27 January (see under News for more information).
- More from the blog: I'm good, I'm fine bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/27/im-… 4 days ago
- Is "whether or not" a usage problem? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/26/whe… 5 days ago
- Join us this Wednesday for our lunch lecture: Inge Otto will talk about prescriptivism in spoken Dutch @LUCL_Leiden https://t.co/LZGVl6KcvU 1 week ago
- From the blog: Seeing usage problems around every corner! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/20/see… 1 week ago
- Which usage problem was treated most by the usage guides? And the winner is ... bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/19/and… 1 week ago