Here, at long last, is the fifth usage poll, with items 21 to 25 from Mittins et al. Please let us know what you think!
- Lowth in the OED robertlowth.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/low… 2 weeks ago
- New from the blog: P.G. Wodehouse, what? goo.gl/Oi8KgC 2 weeks ago
- New from the blog: Dahlesque got in, so how about Fowleresque? goo.gl/OHHpgd 4 weeks ago
- New from the blog: 500 Mistakes of Daily Occurrence online bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/?p=9392 1 month ago
- Proceedings from the Leiden Prescriptivism Conference soon out: Prescription and Tradition in Language. goo.gl/si06Al 1 month ago