Here, at long last, is the fifth usage poll, with items 21 to 25 from Mittins et al. Please let us know what you think!
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 1 week ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 1 week ago
- Only 35? Another list on writing dos and donts bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/06/onl… 2 weeks ago
- New from the blog -- Pullum: "Strunk simply doesn’t bother to look" by @CarmenEbner goo.gl/0tkJBu 3 weeks ago
- Can pedant be a verb? The Guardian says yes theguardian.com/science/brain-… 3 weeks ago