Some of the posts contain brief polls as well, as we are interested in your feedback on the usage questions discussed there. See those in starting a sentence with and, could of, hopefully, ain’t and adverbial likely for this, as well as the one on Amy Winehouse (on have went). And here is the latest one: Could or couldn’t you care less? Show us that you care!
- RT @JezzB2: THAT "like". Attitude survey results here. The "new" <i>like</I> and non-native speakers of English bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/08/17/the… via… 2 days ago
- RT @LeidenHum: .@IngridTieken vertelt over blog Bridging the Unbridgeable: bit.ly/2aU5bex @usageguides https://t.co/frPpTfOvWW 1 week ago
- English Today just out with our latest contribution: "The Internet's (New) Usage Problems" by Hielke Vriesendorp goo.gl/YlXfjb 3 weeks ago
- The next Prescriptivism conference: 21-23 June 2017 is taking place at @BYU goo.gl/GgBPE6 4 weeks ago
- "Use the active voice" - full stop goo.gl/4kLvsv 1 month ago