Some of the posts contain brief polls as well, as we are interested in your feedback on the usage questions discussed there. See those in starting a sentence with and, could of, hopefully, ain’t and adverbial likely for this, as well as the one on Amy Winehouse (on have went). And here is the latest one: Could or couldn’t you care less? Show us that you care!
- Lowth in the OED robertlowth.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/low… 2 weeks ago
- New from the blog: P.G. Wodehouse, what? goo.gl/Oi8KgC 2 weeks ago
- New from the blog: Dahlesque got in, so how about Fowleresque? goo.gl/OHHpgd 4 weeks ago
- New from the blog: 500 Mistakes of Daily Occurrence online bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/?p=9392 1 month ago
- Proceedings from the Leiden Prescriptivism Conference soon out: Prescription and Tradition in Language. goo.gl/si06Al 1 month ago