Some of the posts contain brief polls as well, as we are interested in your feedback on the usage questions discussed there. See those in starting a sentence with and, could of, hopefully, ain’t and adverbial likely for this, as well as the one on Amy Winehouse (on have went). And here is the latest one: Could or couldn’t you care less? Show us that you care!
- Final talk by @IngridTieken on building an online community as part of BtU project #AFTERHUGE https://t.co/yTZXCneUhT 1 day ago
- Studying prescriptivism in American English and the case of literally @vikostadin #AFTERHUGE https://t.co/gOfSXouZgH 1 day ago
- First member of BtU project to present findings of her PhD project @CarmenEbner on Proper English Usage #AFTERHUGE https://t.co/sT4YjTW24R 1 day ago
- Lyda Fens connecting the dots between her PhD thesis on Lindley Murray and HUGE database #AFTERHUGE https://t.co/W4pi1wPPjE 1 day ago
- Back from lunch to hear Harry Ritchie's talk on The Fearful Backwardness of the Natives #AFTERHUGE 1 day ago