Some of the posts contain brief polls as well, as we are interested in your feedback on the usage questions discussed there. See those in starting a sentence with and, could of, hopefully, ain’t and adverbial likely for this, as well as the one on Amy Winehouse (on have went). And here is the latest one: Could or couldn’t you care less? Show us that you care!
- New from the blog: Dahlesque got in, so how about Fowleresque? goo.gl/OHHpgd 1 day ago
- New from the blog: 500 Mistakes of Daily Occurrence online bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/?p=9392 2 weeks ago
- Proceedings from the Leiden Prescriptivism Conference soon out: Prescription and Tradition in Language. goo.gl/si06Al 1 month ago
- RT @JezzB2: THAT "like". Attitude survey results here. The "new" <i>like</I> and non-native speakers of English bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/08/17/the… via… 1 month ago
- RT @LeidenHum: .@IngridTieken vertelt over blog Bridging the Unbridgeable: bit.ly/2aU5bex @usageguides https://t.co/frPpTfOvWW 1 month ago