Some of the posts contain brief polls as well, as we are interested in your feedback on the usage questions discussed there. See those in starting a sentence with and, could of, hopefully, ain’t and adverbial likely for this, as well as the one on Amy Winehouse (on have went). And here is the latest one: Could or couldn’t you care less? Show us that you care!
- Just out: another paper on Lowth robertlowth.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/jus… 3 days ago
- Strunk & White in our very own NRC-Handelsblad! @piadejong goo.gl/xZIlm1 5 days ago
- Fingers crossed, please! HUGE running for the 2016 Nederlandse Dataprijs bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/07/19/fin… 6 days ago
- From the blog: Heffer's Simply English "Basically ... rather good" goo.gl/Kj4aiP 1 week ago
- In our latest post: What do Frank Sinatra and prescriptivism have in common? goo.gl/v3H8sr 1 week ago