Some of the posts contain brief polls as well, as we are interested in your feedback on the usage questions discussed there. See those in starting a sentence with and, could of, hopefully, ain’t and adverbial likely for this, as well as the one on Amy Winehouse (on have went). And here is the latest one: Could or couldn’t you care less? Show us that you care!
- Journal of Multilingual&Multicultural Development just out includes papers from Attitudes to Prescriptivism workshop twitter.com/improrobin/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @StanCarey: Linguistic diversity should be celebrated, not suppressed. My @guardianopinion article on policing students' speech: https:/… 2 days ago
- A post on current prescriptivism in French from @f_moncomble Well worth a read! twitter.com/f_moncomble/st… 3 days ago
- RT @f_moncomble: Are people more accepting of “deviant” English usages now than in the ’70s? wp.me/p1PkG7-2nX via @usageguides 4 days ago
- Our latest interactive feature in English Today: Usage advice online goo.gl/cov44Y 4 days ago