Some of the posts contain brief polls as well, as we are interested in your feedback on the usage questions discussed there. See those in starting a sentence with and, could of, hopefully, ain’t and adverbial likely for this, as well as the one on Amy Winehouse (on have went). And here is the latest one: Could or couldn’t you care less? Show us that you care!
- More from the blog: I'm good, I'm fine bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/27/im-… 3 days ago
- Is "whether or not" a usage problem? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/26/whe… 4 days ago
- Join us this Wednesday for our lunch lecture: Inge Otto will talk about prescriptivism in spoken Dutch @LUCL_Leiden https://t.co/LZGVl6KcvU 1 week ago
- From the blog: Seeing usage problems around every corner! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/20/see… 1 week ago
- Which usage problem was treated most by the usage guides? And the winner is ... bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/19/and… 1 week ago