In February 2013, Inge Otto joined the project as an intern and in September she was hired as our new project assistent, replacing Cynthia Lange. Inge will primarily be working on the database of usage guides and usage problems that we are compiling.
- Lowth on the cover robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/30/low… 2 months ago
- Letters by Lowth auctioned at Sotheby robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/09/let… 2 months ago
- Congrats Dr Beau from #cl2017bham @beauspeakswell https://t.co/PV6a73pZbs 3 years ago
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 3 years ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 3 years ago