In February 2013, Inge Otto joined the project as an intern and in September she was hired as our new project assistent, replacing Cynthia Lange. Inge will primarily be working on the database of usage guides and usage problems that we are compiling.
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 1 month ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 1 month ago
- Only 35? Another list on writing dos and donts bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/06/onl… 1 month ago
- New from the blog -- Pullum: "Strunk simply doesn’t bother to look" by @CarmenEbner goo.gl/0tkJBu 1 month ago
- Can pedant be a verb? The Guardian says yes theguardian.com/science/brain-… 1 month ago