Paul Bennett, one of the commenters in this blog, offers language advice to the readers of his website. There is a wealth of information in his Quick Language Guide for Writers, and of particular interest there is his section called Snares in pairs.
- Lowth in the OED robertlowth.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/low… 2 weeks ago
- New from the blog: P.G. Wodehouse, what? goo.gl/Oi8KgC 2 weeks ago
- New from the blog: Dahlesque got in, so how about Fowleresque? goo.gl/OHHpgd 4 weeks ago
- New from the blog: 500 Mistakes of Daily Occurrence online bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/?p=9392 1 month ago
- Proceedings from the Leiden Prescriptivism Conference soon out: Prescription and Tradition in Language. goo.gl/si06Al 1 month ago