Paul Bennett, one of the commenters in this blog, offers language advice to the readers of his website. There is a wealth of information in his Quick Language Guide for Writers, and of particular interest there is his section called Snares in pairs.
- More from the blog: I'm good, I'm fine bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/27/im-… 2 days ago
- Is "whether or not" a usage problem? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/26/whe… 3 days ago
- Join us this Wednesday for our lunch lecture: Inge Otto will talk about prescriptivism in spoken Dutch @LUCL_Leiden https://t.co/LZGVl6KcvU 6 days ago
- From the blog: Seeing usage problems around every corner! bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/20/see… 1 week ago
- Which usage problem was treated most by the usage guides? And the winner is ... bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2016/05/19/and… 1 week ago