Paul Bennett, one of the commenters in this blog, offers language advice to the readers of his website. There is a wealth of information in his Quick Language Guide for Writers, and of particular interest there is his section called Snares in pairs.
- Final talk by @IngridTieken on building an online community as part of BtU project #AFTERHUGE https://t.co/yTZXCneUhT 1 day ago
- Studying prescriptivism in American English and the case of literally @vikostadin #AFTERHUGE https://t.co/gOfSXouZgH 1 day ago
- First member of BtU project to present findings of her PhD project @CarmenEbner on Proper English Usage #AFTERHUGE https://t.co/sT4YjTW24R 1 day ago
- Lyda Fens connecting the dots between her PhD thesis on Lindley Murray and HUGE database #AFTERHUGE https://t.co/W4pi1wPPjE 1 day ago
- Back from lunch to hear Harry Ritchie's talk on The Fearful Backwardness of the Natives #AFTERHUGE 1 day ago