Perhaps you’d been wondering what had happened to our update of the Mittins et al. survey from 1970, of which we so far put only the first eight sets of usage problems to you for evaluation. There are fifteen sentences more to come, and here are the first five. Remember that multiple answers are possible. Thanks once again for participating!
- Congrats Dr Beau from #cl2017bham @beauspeakswell https://t.co/PV6a73pZbs 1 year ago
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 1 year ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 1 year ago
- Only 35? Another list on writing dos and donts bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/06/onl… 1 year ago
- New from the blog -- Pullum: "Strunk simply doesn’t bother to look" by @CarmenEbner goo.gl/0tkJBu 1 year ago