Perhaps you’d been wondering what had happened to our update of the Mittins et al. survey from 1970, of which we so far put only the first eight sets of usage problems to you for evaluation. There are fifteen sentences more to come, and here are the first five. Remember that multiple answers are possible. Thanks once again for participating!
- Congrats Dr Beau from #cl2017bham @beauspeakswell https://t.co/PV6a73pZbs 7 months ago
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 8 months ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 8 months ago
- Only 35? Another list on writing dos and donts bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/06/onl… 8 months ago
- New from the blog -- Pullum: "Strunk simply doesn’t bother to look" by @CarmenEbner goo.gl/0tkJBu 8 months ago