And here is another usage poll, with sentences 46-50 from Mittins et al. (only one more to go!). Remember that multiple answers are allowed. And feel free to leave comments on the sentences as well. Enjoy!
- Lowth at New College,@Oxford robertlowth.wordpress.com/2021/05/04/low… 4 months ago
- Lowth on the cover robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/30/low… 8 months ago
- Letters by Lowth auctioned at Sotheby robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/09/let… 9 months ago
- Congrats Dr Beau from #cl2017bham @beauspeakswell https://t.co/PV6a73pZbs 4 years ago
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 4 years ago