I’m trying to get in touch with Angela Burt: perhaps someone can help. She is the author of The A to Z of Correct English (2000), but the publisher, How To Books, no longer seems to exist. The blurb of the book describes her as in the image below, and the book appears to have been quite popular. The new edition dates from 2004.
- Linguist List's review of Bryan Garner (2016) bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/21/bry… 3 days ago
- RT @CarmenEbner: Prescriptive Attitudes to English Usage - Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Linguistics linguistics.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/a… 5 days ago
- Grammar Badgers bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/11/gra… via @usageguides 1 week ago
- Microsoft Word, or: what is wrong with prescriptivism? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/09/mic… via @usageguides 2 weeks ago
- How many d's in Grand(d)ad? No riddle bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/01/how… via @usageguides 3 weeks ago