I’m trying to get in touch with Angela Burt: perhaps someone can help. She is the author of The A to Z of Correct English (2000), but the publisher, How To Books, no longer seems to exist. The blurb of the book describes her as in the image below, and the book appears to have been quite popular. The new edition dates from 2004.
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 1 month ago
- More than th-fronting or David Lodge's Deaf sentence bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/13/mor… 1 month ago
- Only 35? Another list on writing dos and donts bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/06/onl… 1 month ago
- New from the blog -- Pullum: "Strunk simply doesn’t bother to look" by @CarmenEbner goo.gl/0tkJBu 1 month ago
- Can pedant be a verb? The Guardian says yes theguardian.com/science/brain-… 1 month ago