Anne Curzan (Fixing English: Prescriptivism and Language History, Cambridge University Press, 2014) has recently(?) launched an “English Grammar Boot Camp” with The Great Courses. This is “a thorough immersion in all of the key elements of English grammar and usage”, in twenty-four lectures, from “Why Do We Care about Grammar?” to “Trending Language”. This is not a MOOC but a paid-for course, either as DVD or Video Download. Might be interesting!
- Lowth at New College,@Oxford robertlowth.wordpress.com/2021/05/04/low… 2 months ago
- Lowth on the cover robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/30/low… 6 months ago
- Letters by Lowth auctioned at Sotheby robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/09/let… 7 months ago
- Congrats Dr Beau from #cl2017bham @beauspeakswell https://t.co/PV6a73pZbs 4 years ago
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 4 years ago