The New York Times has asked students to respond to a short piece on “Does grammar still matter in the age of Twitter?”, and received 172 responses! The piece can be found here.
- Lowth at New College,@Oxford robertlowth.wordpress.com/2021/05/04/low… 2 months ago
- Lowth on the cover robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/30/low… 7 months ago
- Letters by Lowth auctioned at Sotheby robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/09/let… 7 months ago
- Congrats Dr Beau from #cl2017bham @beauspeakswell https://t.co/PV6a73pZbs 4 years ago
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 4 years ago