For all those interested in the relationship between usage, usage guides and linguistic norms, this book has just come out. With warmest thanks to the editors Luisella Caon, Marion Elenbaas and Janet Grijzenhout, as well as to all contributing authors: Marina Dossena, Raymond Hickey, Wim van der Wurff, Dick Smakman, Terttu Nevalainen, Carol Percy, Marijke van der Wal, Thijs Porck, Andreas Krogull, Gijsbert Rutten, Wim Tigges, Joan Beal and David Crystal.
- Lowth at New College,@Oxford robertlowth.wordpress.com/2021/05/04/low… 3 months ago
- Lowth on the cover robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/30/low… 7 months ago
- Letters by Lowth auctioned at Sotheby robertlowth.wordpress.com/2020/12/09/let… 7 months ago
- Congrats Dr Beau from #cl2017bham @beauspeakswell https://t.co/PV6a73pZbs 4 years ago
- Discourse marker "like" and the joys of serendipity bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/06/16/dis… 4 years ago