I decided that the project Bridging the Unbridgeable needed some art to use on publicised materials, so I came up with the following image, using a Bananagrams game and my coffee table top for a background.My English-language Scrabble set led to an image for the HUGE database.
- Linguist List's review of Bryan Garner (2016) bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/21/bry… 3 days ago
- RT @CarmenEbner: Prescriptive Attitudes to English Usage - Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Linguistics linguistics.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/a… 5 days ago
- Grammar Badgers bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/11/gra… via @usageguides 1 week ago
- Microsoft Word, or: what is wrong with prescriptivism? bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/09/mic… via @usageguides 2 weeks ago
- How many d's in Grand(d)ad? No riddle bridgingtheunbridgeable.com/2017/05/01/how… via @usageguides 3 weeks ago